    ) which has made me come to the conclusion that DCC is not possible
    with the 800CT model.

    Any clues or suggestions?

    Nick Rice, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Since you have gotten no (posted) response so far, ...

    I have very little experience with this, but IIRC the (high level)
    protocol used by Windows 95 and Windows XP is not the same. Simply put,
    they *'hear'* eachother, but they don't *'understand'* eachother.

    Frank Slootweg, Oct 9, 2003

  3. I have no experience w/ cable connections, but have had several (3)
    800CT's through the years. (All are dead right now). But, why would you
    want to bother with a slow serial/parallel cable connection when
    you can get a 100mb PCMCIA NIC for cheap?

    Chuck Slivkoff, Oct 11, 2003