    out the guts of the computer with minimum trouble.
    Thanks for all your help,
    Chris

    anuberjamscomule, Jan 1, 2004

  2. anuberjamscomule

    Ben Myers Guest

    Get a new case with power supply of ample wattage. Most Pavilion cases are too
    cramped to use higher wattage power supplies, which are physically larger, too.
    If you did find a 300w power supply to fit the Pavilion chassis, you would
    undoubtedly pay a premium for it, due to its small and somewhat non-standard
    size.

    The Pavilion (and eMachine) chassis is difficult to work with, because the
    insides are so cramped... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Okay, I think I'll do that. Will any standard ATX Mid-tower case be
    sufficient? Or do I need to look out for any special specifications?

    anuberjamscomule, Jan 2, 2004
  4. anuberjamscomule

    Ben Myers Guest

    A standard sized mid-tower (or larger) ATX case will do just fine. Anything
    smaller gets you back into the same bind you are in right now with cramped case
    and low wattage power supply... Ben

    Ben Myers, Jan 2, 2004