    driver....

    No the site states that there are none....

    Si.

    Si, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Si

    craigm Guest

    craigm, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Si

    Si Guest

    Thanks Craig...think I'll download those I need and burn them to disk.

    Si.

    Si, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Si

    craigm Guest

    I'd download them all. You never know when you may need a different one.

    Periodically I download support and driver files for the computers I own,
    even if I don't have an immediate need. It takes a little time, but when I
    need a file, I have it.

    craigm

    craigm, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Si

    Si Guest

    A good idea....

    It annoys me that HP (and most other manufacturers) no longer supply restore
    disks....

    Apparently some US users have had success in obtaining some from HP - wonder
    whether we in the UK can?

    Si.

    Si, Jan 4, 2004