Hp pavillion 1630n Will not get past boot menu

Discussion in 'HP' started by Aban, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. Aban

    Aban

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    My hp pavillion 1630n was fine, at the desktop with no programs running (not installing or downloading anything). Beeps came from the tower (cant rememeber how many exactly) I manually shut it down.

    After that it asked me to either

    Start in Safe Mode
    Start in Safe Mode (With Networking)
    Start in Safe Mode (with command prompt)
    Start with last known good configuration
    Start Windows Normally

    Tryed every option, every time it would get the the boot menu with the blue scrolling bars, then turns off and restarts and goes back to the options.

    I looked inside of the tower, afterwards plugged everything back in and then the moniter wasn't turning on, the video card fan was running inside the computer, but nothing displayed on moniter. The disk drive also does'nt light up now after looking inside, tryed switching dvi cables,and did the residual power drain, nothing working. Video card is a GeForce 7600 GT

    Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
    Aban, Nov 5, 2007
  2. Aban

    Aban