    accessories to accomplish that ??

    TIA,
    -arifi

    arifi, Mar 28, 2007

  2. arifi

    Dave Guest

    I've got a 9013 - there's a second hard drive bay and I've researched this a
    bit - using it requires a caddy kit to mount the HD - and apparently it can
    only be used as auxillary storage ie not bootable - but, since I don't claim
    to be expert, I'll defer to anyone who is...
    Dave.

    Dave, Mar 28, 2007

  3. arifi

    pen Guest

    The machines boot order can be changed in the BIOS, whether you can
    install a hard drive in the
    CD/DVD drive slot is questionable.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?product=1842189&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

    pen, Mar 28, 2007