    the appropriate drivers for it.
    can anyone help me out?

    thanks

    fred, Jul 1, 2003

  2. fred

    Mike Guest

    I have the hp pavilion 523n with the athelon chip. Graphics are : S3 Pro
    Savage DDR (86c420) video adapter, and S3 Super Savage DDR 3d Accelerator.
    Download AIDA32 from www.aida32.hu/aida32.php. This will identify
    practically ever card, adapter, operating information and more on your
    computer. Its free, and doesn't use much space. Hope this helps.

    Mike

    Mike, Jul 2, 2003