    pieces. The cats fine, however I can't print anything. I searched the HP
    site, it was no help.

    Thanks in advance

    Tommy and Kelly, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Tommy and Kelly

    Rick Jones Guest

    On www.hp.com I did a search for "photosmart 7150 power" and a little
    ways down the list, perhaps on the second page of results, was a URL
    for "HP Photosmart 7150 printer - Supplies, Accessories, and
    User-Replaceable Parts."

    That URL lists part number 8120-6260 as the Power Supply Cord for US,
    Latin America and Taiwan. There was also a listing for the power
    supply module.

    There is a site called partsurfer.hp.com from which one car order
    individual parts. It does recognize the 8120-6260 part number. Seems
    to be used in a great many products. Enough that if you do not want to
    order it from HP, you might find something compatible at a decent
    electronics store (such as Fry's if you have one near you). I
    honestly cannot recall the nature of the power cord even though I have
    a 7150 at home...

    hth,

    rick jones

    Rick Jones, Sep 24, 2003