    not find a driver.i wanna buy a new card now. because i have no
    experience with scsi cards. can i put every scanner in every scsi
    card??? what kind of scsi card i have to buy???

    neophilius, Dec 8, 2003

  2. neophilius

    Ben Myers Guest

    I recommend an Adaptec 2900-series card WITHOUT an external 68-pin wide
    connector such as 2940U, 2910, 2906. Adaptec is to SCSI like the NY Yankees are
    to American baseball or Manchester United is to English football. Adaptec
    dominates SCSI. Adaptec chipsets and adapters are everywhere. So are Adaptec
    SCSI drivers... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Dec 8, 2003

  3. neophilius

    neophilius Guest

    lol nice example!!!

    thx a lot, that is all i wanna know!!

    neophilius, Dec 8, 2003
  4. neophilius

    Ben Myers Guest

    And the good news is that Adaptec narrow SCSI 50-pin PCI cards are inexpensive
    nowadays, as people move on to faster and wider SCSI... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Dec 9, 2003