    and standby function?

    Austin
    Taiwan

    Austin Chen, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Austin Chen

    Chris H. Guest

    Removing hiberfil.sys "might" do it. Go into Control Panel/Power Options
    and click on the Hibernate tab, then put a check mark in the Enable
    hibernation box. Then OK your way out. The Standby/Hibernation alternate
    choices should show on the Turn Off Computer screen, using the Shift key to
    alternate them. If this doesn't get it going, please post back.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Aug 21, 2003