    these in-store. Are these only available online?

    Thanks,
    Don

    Don, Oct 29, 2005

  2. Don

    Mickey Segal Guest

    Electrovaya is based in the suburbs of Toronto. If you can't see their
    hardware in Toronto they need a higher profile.

    Mickey Segal, Oct 30, 2005

  3. Don

    Gary Tsang Guest

    Hi,

    CompuSmart in Toronto sells the HP TC4200 they may not have this item in
    stock but if you like the product you can purchase it through them and they
    can get in your hands usually within a week or less.

    Gary Tsang, Nov 2, 2005