    Hi, i lost table's pen , can i use wacom bamboo's pen whit my tablet
    pc

    tanks Ciccio

    ciccio, Nov 24, 2009

  2. You would have to ask Wacom.
    The tc4200 comes with a Wacom digitizer. I think to remember that either
    the Intuous or the Cintiq pens were compatible. The Bamboo IMHO is quite
    different so I rather assume that it would not work.
    Cross used to have some fine pens for TabletPCs but obviously they no
    longer offer then :-(

    But why don't you just buy the original pen from HP?
    The part numner is 390245-001, the price $$ 84.55.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Nov 27, 2009