    for PDF link)?

    thanks

    Dejan

    Homer Simpson, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Homer Simpson

    Al Gosselin Guest

    Someone asked this a few months ago. There is a site that contains
    many manuals, but it doesn't back that far.

    http://ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub/ddt/portbls/

    I know that there are a few people that sell older manuals.

    Al Gosselin, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Homer Simpson

    CBarn24050 Guest

    Hi, ebay is a good source for this kind of thing.

    CBarn24050, Nov 25, 2003
  4. try the super secret agilent depository for all things electronic:
    ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub then do a little digging......(hint...
    ftp://ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub/EOS (End Of Support) )and hunt around,
    I'm sure you'll find it...

    Andrew Tweddle, Nov 26, 2003