    problem will also be solved with another controller?

    Thanks,
    Albert

    Harrie_Nak, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Harrie_Nak

    CBee Guest

    Your problem is most likely a scsi interface type mismatch. According to
    http://www.openpa.net/systems/ultralight.html, your D220 is equipped with a
    "SCSI-2 Fast-narrow single-ended bus", not with a "SCSI-2 Fast-wide high voltage
    differential (HVD) bus"

    Most scsi-interfaces can interconnect, even narrow and wide can be hooked
    together with a tweaked cable. Unfortunatly, terms like 'differential' (and high
    voltage?) must match.

    CBee, Jan 18, 2005