    - Is it possible to update only the raid bios?

    Thanks,

    Mike.

    Alice in Chains, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Alice in Chains

    Skid Guest

    The Highpoint bios is included in the Abit bios, and both are updated at the
    same time. You can't flash the RAID controller separately. However, the
    official A9 bios includes an older Highpoint Rev. 1.11.0402.

    You can get A9 hacked to include the newer Highpoint 2.34 here:
    http://download.sudhian.com/faq/kt7/downloads/BIOS/kt7_a9_2.34.zip

    The bios version and the driver version you use in Windows should be the
    same. If you decide to update to the hacked bios, install the new Highpoint
    2.34 drivers in Windows before the flash to avoid compatibility problems on
    the reboot.

    You can find lots more info, including descriptions of the changes in
    various bios versions and directions for flashing, at
    http://www.sudhian.com/showfaqs.cfm?fid=2

    Skid, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Thanks Skid!

    Alice in Chains, Nov 7, 2003