http://LongPathTool.com - Fixer for "Cannot delete file" error

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Martin Krag, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin Krag

    Martin Krag Guest

    LongPathTool - Path Too Deep fixer

    Do you have error messages?, like :
    Path too long.
    Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
    Cannot delete file: Access is denied
    There has been a sharing violation.
    Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid
    or too long. Specify a different file name.
    The source or destination file may be in use.
    The file is in use by another program or user.
    Error Deleting File or Folder
    Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is
    not currently in use.
    Error Copying File or Folder.
    Cannot remove folder.
    The filename or extension is too long.
    Path too deep.
    Destination Path Too Long.
    Could not find this item.
    Filename is not valid.
    The file could not be accessed.
    The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path.
    File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename, and
    verify that the file location is correct.

    If yes, Long Path Tool will be helpful for you. Fix filename too long,
    filename is too long and path too long problems forever.

    LongPathTool - Path Too Deep fixer

    Martin Krag, Apr 5, 2011

  2. Martin Krag

    ABto Software

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear Customers,

    We regret to inform you that we have recently received reports on fraudulent use of the trade marks PATHTOOLONG toolkit owned by the ABTOSoftware IT-copmany.

    In particular, following websites longpathtool[dot]com and pathtoolong[dot]net offer the kind of same product which is poor quality and stolen idea. This is act of unfair competition.

    In order to avoid any misconceptions please address your requests only to the authorized sales offices .

    ABto Software, Oct 22, 2012

  3. Martin Krag

    ABto Software

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Windows tool to copy and delete files and folders with long paths - PATH TOO LONG UTILITY.
    Just browse to the file and press a button to delete it, that’s it!

    ABto Software, Oct 22, 2012