    Is there any way I can do it? I have the latest D7 Bios installed. Any
    ideas?

    MIKE

    Mike, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Mike

    TomG Guest

    your FSB won't go to 200? if it will, I'm not sure what FSB:DDR ratios you
    have available to you on that board and if you don't have 5:4 then you could
    probably not run the "c" version of the P4's unless you had ram that could
    do 400 Mhz or better at a 1:1 ratio...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified