I am upset at Creative Technology because they no longer make Creative Music Synth [220].

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Radium, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. Radium

    Radium Guest

    Hi:

    I know I've brought this subject up -- and in other groups -- before
    but I just can't get over it. I apologize profusely to those who might
    be annoyed. I hate PCI sound cards and their sick sample playback MIDI
    synth.

    I request that readers please read this message from began to end
    until they fully understand it.

    I hate sick sample playback MIDI synths.

    I just wish the audio communities would revert back to real, non-
    emulated SB16 FM synthesis and upgrade from there.

    FM emulation [or any audio emulation for that matter] is sample
    playback. Sample playback synth = human kakaa

    SB Live stinks like human kakaa. It has no real music synthesis. Its
    all kakaa-like emulation.

    SB16 PCI has the disadvantages of SB16 ISA [e.g. limitation to 16-bit
    resolution] without the advantages [e.g. *real* FM synthesis]. All
    SB16 PCIs should be burned in oxyacetylene flames.

    AFAIK, some PCI cards contain something called 'Yamaha FM synth'. I
    don't really like it though, it is emulation. The Avance sound card
    has 'Avance FM synth', but its also a real stinker as it isn't a real
    synth. The evil PCI loves to inflict pain on other types of slot --
    ISA being the unfortunate victim. PCI cards don't contain real FM
    synth.

    Anything kind of 'OPL' a PCI would have, would be emulation. The only
    'OPL' any PCI cards have is OPL emulation. Emulation stinks like human
    diarrhea kakaa foam. I don't understand why a PCI card cannot contain
    a real FM synth like Creative Music Synth [220]. Is there a technical
    barrier to this?

    I can easily tell the difference between the freshness, brightness,
    warmth, and liveliness *real* synth from the stale, cacophonous -- or
    rather KAKAA-FOAMous -- fart of emulation.

    Creative Music Synth [220] = SB16 ISA's FM synth = my favorite MIDI
    synth.

    I don't care for other MIDI synths.

    Creative Music Synth [220] is:

    1. Real

    and

    2. Digital

    and

    3. Hardware

    and

    4. Real-time

    All other FM synths are okay. Wavetables are also good. But I don't
    care for them.

    Here are my ratings for *soundcard* MIDI synths in the order from best
    to worst:

    1. Creative Music Synth [220]
    2. All digital hardware FM synths other than Creative Music Synth
    [220]
    3. Wavetables, non-FM digital synths, analog [non-digital] synths
    4. Sample playback synths

    Sample playback synths are the worst.

    Sample playback synths STEEEENKS!!!!

    Sample playback MIDI synths are the worst audio equipment ever. They
    are stinky, tickly, itchy, creepy, irritating, farty, hissy,
    terrifying, disgusting, and annoying.

    I like the audio quality of Creative Music Synth [220]. It sounds so
    warm, fresh, bright, rejuvenating, lively and effervescent.

    The only thing about Creative Technology that I like is their Creative
    Music Synth [220]. Other than that, they are a piece of kakaa.

    Creative Technology is one f--king piece of crap that provides sh--ty
    customer service. Their tech support is so limited.

    Creative Technology used to be such a great company 13 years ago. Now
    there are nothing but stinky-diarrhea-kakaa-foam-of-humans.

    I've asked them about Creative Music Synth [220] -- through a variety
    of means, including but not limited to phone, fax, and their online
    tech support -- only to be totally-ignored. I asked them about this
    for the past 5 years. Never got a decent answer. In addition, most of
    their online tech support is pre-written garbage.

    Creative Technology also uses such f--ked up sickening disgusting
    sample playback synths in their PCI cards.

    I wish that a gang of persons who support Creative Music Synth [220]
    would attack Creative Technology and force them to make hardware
    versions of Creative Music Synth [220] -- in PCI cards that are
    compatible with PCI slots and Windows XP -- upgraded from 16-bit to 32-
    bit and from 44.1 KHz to 192 KHz. And from there, keep on upgrading!
    When XP and PCI are obsolete then Creative Technology should be forced
    to make even newer hardware versions of CMS220 -- with even wider bit-
    resolutions and higher sample-rates -- that are compatible with the
    newer hardwares and softwares that will exist in that future time.

    If Creative Technology refuses, I hope the CMS220-advocating gang ties
    up the people who make up that company and torturously force them to
    repeatedly listen to sample playback MIDI synths and emulation until
    those Creative personnel are annoyed with burning headaches and are
    deathly desperate for an escape. Only then will the people of Creative
    Technology do the right thing -- make upgraded versions of Creative
    Music Synth [220].

    A rich spoiled-rotten company like Creative deserves to be heinously
    hijacked and forced to do their duties.

    The least Creative Technology Ltd could do is put a *real* 32-bit, 192
    kHz, version of Creative Music Synth [220]. But
    noooooooooooooooooooooo! They are too f--king lazy.

    Its not just Creative Technology that's responsible. Its also the
    fault of self-destructive customers who don't mind paying $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$ for those crappy sample playback synths. F--k those customers
    as well. Masochistic perverts! I don't care if those customers destroy
    themselves. Though, I sure as f--k don't want them destroying me! Such
    customers should eat their own stinky diarrhea kakaa foam. If you feed
    a scum, then you're just as filthy as that scum and I sincerely hope
    you suffer just as much.

    I feel like torching the chips of sample playback synths with
    oxyacetylene flames to distort their audio output.

    Anyone who respectfully uses any sample playback MIDI synth needs to
    be put in a mental hospital ASAP for his/her own good as he is a
    danger to him/herself.

    Creative Music Synth [220] is my favorite MIDI synth.

    Its those sample playback synths that are crap.

    Sadly most MIDI magazines advertise the kakaa-stinky sample playback
    as a good thing often referring to them as 'wavetables'. These sick
    marketers call sample playback synthesis 'realistic sounding'.

    Sample playbacks synths are nothing more than the sound of a stinky
    fart emitted from a human colon.

    I've been looking hard for true FM synths. No luck. Most PCI cards
    have OPL emulation. I hate FM emulation. FM emulation -- much like any
    sample playback synthesis -- is to the ear what human kakaa is to the
    nose.

    I want *real* FM synthesis not some stinky trashy out-of-a-human-
    behind emulation.

    Those stinky-f==king marketers who refer to sample playback synthesis
    as 'wavetables' deserve to be thrown into the sewer and made to eat
    their own crap.

    There is a world of different between sample playback synthesis and
    wavetable synthesis.

    If you still believe the marketer-induced myth that wavetable
    synthesis and sample playback synthesis are the same thing, then
    please educate yourself with the hardcore scientific facts presented
    on the following link:

    http://www.musicdsp.org/files/Wavetable-101.pdf

    Wavetable synthesis is so much better than any kakaa-spitting sample
    playback synth but not nearly as heavenly as *true* FM synthesis. Of
    all the *true* FM synths, Creative Music Synth [220] is my favorite.

    If a synth is *not*:

    1. *Real*

    AND

    2. *Digital*

    AND

    3. *Real-time*

    AND

    4. *Hardware*

    then it,
    STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEE­
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEE­
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEE­
    EEEEEEEEEEENKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!

    Here is what I would like to do. I would like to make some replicable
    electronic nanobots that will search for sample playback MIDI synths
    in any part of the world and attach to the digital chips of sample
    playback MIDI synths. These nanobots should contain magnetic receivers
    that will extract any random environmental magnetic audio
    signals 2 kHz and 50 kHz [excluding spikes, square-waves, white noise,
    brown noise, pink noise and bass sounds]. The nanobots then amplify
    those signals to the point where they would significantly interfere
    with -- and cause inductive crosstalk in -- the audio signals in the
    digital electronic chips of the sample playback MIDI synths. This will
    cause sample playback MIDI synths to be full of annoying -- and
    perhaps even frightening -- auditory disuptions from environmental
    magnetic interference.

    That way all companies will be forced to make *real* synths and the
    listeners will be forced to adapt to the excellent audio quality of
    *real* synths. For those who miss their stinky human kakaa foam of
    sample playback synths, well, f--k them!

    I try playing Creative Music Synth [220], through my so-called
    'karaoke voice canceller' -- which inverts the phase of one stereo
    channel [right or left] and then combines it the other channel --
    which results in anything identical in both the left and right
    channels being removed. I get a mono of what was different in the left
    and right channels.

    When I play Creative Music Synth [220] audio through the voice-
    canceller, it sounds more treble, sharper, brighter, warmer, and
    crisper than when I don't use the voice-canceller.

    Any understanding, cooperation, and assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Radium

    Radium, Jan 28, 2007

  2. Radium

    Folk Guest

    I'd rather pull my eyeballs out with a grappling hook.

    Get a life.

    Folk, Jan 28, 2007