I beg for help. Will 8RDA3I support Thorton 3200+ ?

Discussion in 'Epox' started by fedra, Jan 27, 2007.

  1. fedra

    fedra

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Hey guys!
    I want to make an upgrade for my ancient 8RDA3I and I don't know if it supports or not AMD Thorton at 3200+.
    In the manual it says it will support quote:

    "-Athlon XP (1500+ to 3000+) with 266/333FSB
    -Barton (2500+ to 3200+) with 333/400FSB"

    There is nothing about Thorton or other kernels.

    I asked Epox support but they don't know shit. They give me contradictory answers.
    I saw this nice web site and I think you know more then Epox support.

    Can you give me a hint.

    Thanks alot!
    Phaedra

    fedra, Jan 27, 2007