    -- Michelle

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

    Michelle Steiner, Jul 19, 2012

  2. On 7/18/12 PDT 5:57 PM, Michelle Steiner wrote:
    > Photostream on my iMac shows 54 photos.
    >
    > My iPhone shows two photo stream albums; one has 48 photos in it, and shows
    > the icon of the first item in the album. The other has the iCloud icon and
    > no photos in it.
    >
    > My iPad has one album, with no pictures in it.
    >
    > The iPhoto Photo Stream preferences has Enable Photo Stream Automatic
    > Import, and Automatic Upload all checked.
    >
    > The iPhone and iPad Photos settings both have Photo Stream turned on.

    I am fed up with Photostream, and have turned it off. I ended up with
    duplicates or the reinserting of photos I don't want. Perhaps it would
    work well if one didn't sync manually, but I like to delete all
    duplicates and blurred or bad shots asap.

    Oddly, now iPhoto on my MBA and my iPhone seemed nicely synced, but the
    iPad, even with Photostream turned off everywhere, has duplicates and is
    a mess.

    John McWilliams, Jul 19, 2012