    Any Ideas Please.
    Thanks Much.
    Dennis E Strausser Jr

    Raichu Mouse Pokémon, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Oops, I forgot... Ram 512DDR 333Mhz
    I Hope I know what's in here, I put it there.

    Raichu Mouse Pokémon, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Raichu Mouse Pokémon

    Gary Hegan Guest

    I can run my P4PE P4 2.4@ 2.88 at default voltage but to get it stable at
    3.06 I have to bump the voltage to 1.625. Make sure your memory is set to
    the correct speed.

    Gary Hegan, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Raichu Mouse Pokémon

    Gary Hegan Guest

    Your Memory and your CPU voltage is more likely holding you back if you are
    running at default voltage.

    Gary Hegan, Jul 1, 2003
  5. Raichu Mouse Pokémon

    Frank Weston Guest

    Here's a guess. You may be pushing the limit on your mobo/memory
    combination. Try changing the divider to run the memory more slowly. Also,
    try relaxing the memory timing. I've had similar problems, ie. the system
    runs fine but with strange artifacts, tearing, smearing, etc. in video.
    Slowing down the memory cured my problem.

    Frank Weston, Jul 1, 2003
  6. I think I just found my problem my self.
    My bios won't let me turn up the vcore by only to 1.6 1.85 but not lower,
    unless I set it to normal.
    1.5 I think that's right? So I'm going to asus.com to find out if
    there's a bios update I can download..
    Later, And thanks for all the input..
    Denny. :)

    Raichu Mouse Pokémon, Jul 4, 2003