"I hate Gateway with the passion of a thousand fiery suns."

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Bret Ludwig, Jun 29, 2006.

  1. Bret Ludwig

    Bret Ludwig Guest

    Bret Ludwig, Jun 29, 2006

  2. Bret Ludwig explained on 6/28/2006 :
    Bret Ludwig,

    Could be any brand of manufacture today they are all most the same
    under the logoed plastic container... My experience with Dell makes me
    happy someone in Japan had videotape up and running when another Dell
    laptop/notebook caught fire...

    Best of all it is all over the news, it is a little bit of payback for
    my Dell support hell.

    JR the postman

    Postman delivers, Jun 29, 2006

  3. Bret Ludwig

    Muddle Guest

    Since I block all advert companies I can't tell how much money your making
    from posting this blog here.

    Muddle, Jun 30, 2006
  4. Muddle posted on Friday :
    Muddle,

    I am not using a blog, I am posting to a newsgroup on the Usenet. I
    guess you are reading this information on the www. A website that is
    publishing this gateway newsgroup.

    I have not seen an advertisement posted in a while, I was writing my
    opinion, when Ludwig posted a weblink to another www blog...

    Maybe the blog you are using on the www has lots of advertising making
    its registrant some income, to enable him to aford making this
    newsgroup available to reader that surf the www?

    Cheers mate

    JR the postman

    Postman delivers, Jul 2, 2006