    I have the latest drivers installed.

    Could someone suggest how I can track down the cause?

    Thanks

    Metspitzer, May 3, 2011

  2. Metspitzer

    Ed Light Guest

    Is it during watching HD video? The release notes for 11.4 mention a
    crash after watching HD video for awhile. To not experience that, I'm
    running 11.3.

    A couple of times I've had streaming video lockups (the player's fault,
    I think) where the screen would go black, and then come back with a
    quick message that the video driver reset itself.

    That's all I know that's related.
    --
    Ed Light

    Better World News TV Channel:
    http://realnews.com

    Iraq Veterans Against the War and Related:
    http://ivaw.org
    http://couragetoresist.org
    http://antiwar.com

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, May 3, 2011

  3. Metspitzer

    Metspitzer Guest

    It happens without playing any video. I think it may be McAffe Site
    Advisor. It happens so fast it is hard to pin down.

    Metspitzer, May 4, 2011