    and i install xp pro.
    my pen didn't work is there any way to use pen with xp pro ?
    thanx

    Hikmet Gümüş, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Hikmet Gümüş

    Chris H. Guest

    You need to go back to the retailer and get the recovery media, at least.
    You should either have the recovery CD/DVD set or the means to burn the
    recovery data to a CD for emergency use. Your retailer is responsible for
    furnishing the means, but if you're still under warranty of the machine they
    should make good on the hard drive in original condition.

    Chris H., Mar 30, 2006