    But today I need it !

    Do you know where I can find it the net?

    Thank you.

    gg, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Q) How do I get QuickRestore Discs for my Presario?
    A) In the U.S., call 800-841-2761. Have your model number or serial number
    (it's usually on a white barcode sticker on the back or side of the PC).The
    cost is $10 for the discs.
    Outside the U.S., contact Compaq support in your region for more info.

    Dan Sgambelluri, Nov 16, 2003