    out with a 1066MHz FSB and the guy that puts together the add jumped the
    gun. Inquiring minds want to know. :)
    Paul

    Paul Schilter, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Paul Schilter

    NuTCrAcKeR Guest

    1066 is just around the corner ... it uses the P4 EE chips, which are major
    expensive right now.

    - NuTs

    NuTCrAcKeR, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Paul Schilter

    Tmax60 Guest

    It is available on the XPS Gen 4 now (for very big bucks!)

    Tmax60

    : Hi All,
    : I thought when I read last Sundays Newspaper, where they have Dell
    : advertisement, that it said that the Dell Dim 8400 had a FSB of 1066MHz. I
    : thought wow they just upgraded the memory speed. So yesterday I went to
    the
    : Dell site and all I could find were 800MHz FSB. Later I read in PC
    Magazine
    : that the reviewed a machine that had the P4 Extreme Edition at a speed of
    : 3.466MHz with a 1066 FSB. So this makes me wonder if Dell is soon to come
    : out with a 1066MHz FSB and the guy that puts together the add jumped the
    : gun. Inquiring minds want to know. :)
    : Paul
    :
    :

    Tmax60, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Paul Schilter

    Sparky Guest

    Any further info on the higher FSB speed for the Dim 8400 line?

    TIA

    Sparky, Jan 11, 2005