    about a month now hopeing for a good deal to come about.

    Thanks
    Kevin

    Kevin M, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Kevin M

    seanbanks1234

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    we sell laptops,

    we have all kinds of laptops at cheap rates.
    email us at or

    seanbanks1234, Nov 23, 2006

  3. There are probably going to be some fantastic deals over the next few
    weeks ... quite possibly tomorrow. Right now there is a coupon for 25%
    off any laptop (except XPS) over $1,199. There may well be better
    deals. Best source of info on Dell deals is www.techbargains.com.
    Coupons for 30% off $1,299 or more are fairly common, there have been
    coupons in the past for $750 off %1,500 or more but those have been
    extremely rare and infrequent.

    Barry Watzman, Nov 23, 2006
  4. Kevin M

    Nota Clu Guest

    I need someone to sit on my lap. Preferably female ;-)

    Nota Clu, Nov 23, 2006
  5. Kevin M

    Tom Scales Guest

    Just preferably? It's not an absolute requirement?

    Tom Scales, Nov 23, 2006