1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

I Need a socket A pin layout?

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by KG, Dec 21, 2004.

1. KG

KG Guest

I have an old MSI Turbo 2 MB, 133 FSB max and 4 bit multiplier, and will be moving an unlocked AMD
    XP 2500 socket A MB onto it. I need to set the 5 th multiplier high so I have access to the
    multipliers above 12. Yes I have Googled and checked overclocker etc. but they fail to give the
    pin #. I was told I need to set pin AJ27 high so I need to know the layout and what pins to
    connect it to set it high, and to set it low. and their location on the socket .
    Thank You

A true believer in compassionate liberal anarchy.
    Try it. it's better than what we have now!

To reply to this email please remove the AT
    after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

KG, Dec 21, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. KG

Eric Parker Guest

Should find it here.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_739_3748,00.html

eric

Eric Parker, Dec 21, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. KG

KG Guest

Thank you for your response. Now all I need to know is where exactly on the socket A socket, pin
    AJ27 and Vcc_core is located?

Thank You

A true believer in compassionate liberal anarchy.

To reply to this email please remove the AT
    after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

KG, Dec 22, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question