    password that I need to clear off, also need to know how to get int
    the cmos setup on the 7400.

    Thank You, from Ken Walker, have a great day.

    cen04543, Jan 19, 2006

  2. cen04543

    jerome Guest

    cen04543 a écrit:
    I am sorry for you, but the passwords on the Armadas are stored in flash
    memory, so removing the CMOS battery will do nothing for you! I have a
    7792 which I never got to run because of an unknown password :-(

    jerome, Jan 22, 2006

  3. cen04543

    Echy Guest

    Hello

    I cannot see the original post so I am replying via this message.

    I'd hang in there as I am sure this has been raised and successfully
    answered before in this newsgroup. Hopefully someone will help.

    If you need it, I have the technicians manual for this notebook in PDF
    format & can send to you.

    Echy
    Melbourne Australia
    www.thatsmelbourne.com.au

    Echy, Jan 22, 2006
  4. You will have to call Hewlett-Packard Support (Check website for
    number) to get help. If you can prove to their satisfaction that
    you are the owner, they will tell you how to reset it.

    Earl F. Parrish, Jan 22, 2006
  5. cen04543

    stacat69 Guest

    If you have a burner on your laptop you can back it up, burn it to
    cd and then reformat the hard drive with a bootdisk that you ca
    download free frombootdisk.com. I only burned the files that
    created myself, reformatted the hard drive, reloaded windows and al
    the software programs I owned and that was it

    stacat69, Feb 20, 2006