    which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
    to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
    -Unknown

    Alan Browne, Sep 17, 2013

  2. Alan Browne

    Michael Eyd Guest

    Am 16.09.2013 22:20, schrieb Rod Speed:

    Forget it. I will not continue this discussion here with you making
    false claims on what I stated.

    If you think that MS never was on the brink of being broken-up, be my
    guest. I know otherwise.

    Michael

    Michael Eyd, Sep 17, 2013

  3. Alan Browne

    Rod Speed Guest

    No thanks.
    You're lying now.
    No you don’t. You don’t have a fucking clue how the US legal system works.

    Rod Speed, Sep 17, 2013