    help me..
    please
    mor

    mor, Jun 4, 2006

  2. mor

    mor Guest

    Martin כתב:

    the thing is no error appears
    cause usually when i connect the ipod's usb cord in the computer it
    immediately shows on the ipod's screen that all of the songs fron i
    tunes had been transferred in the ipod.. and now it doesnt do anything
    but charge..
    and i dont know why......

    mor, Jun 4, 2006

  3. mor

    mor Guest

    whats the diffrence ?

    i can only use it with mac ?
    what is mac ?...
    and i dunnow it seems like we have the same computer and everything...
    ):
    its so annoying

    i really dont see why it doesnt work.........

    mor, Jun 4, 2006
  4. mor

    Adrian Guest

    You can only set your iPod to *automatically* synch to 1 computer. I
    suspect you have reset it to synch to your friend's computer. You change
    these settings in the iTunes preferences. If you want to use your iPod
    to connect to multiple machines you are best to set it for manual
    updating. You can then drag across music from any computer you attach it
    to.

    Adrian, Jun 4, 2006
  5. mor

    mor Guest

    Adrian כתב:

    but how do i do it..?
    can u give me instructions ?

    please !

    mor, Jun 4, 2006
  6. mor

    mor Guest

    well now something really weird happend

    i connected the usb cord and everything

    and when i entered i tunes preferneces it said
    "no i pod connected"
    how come?!
    it is connected......
    and i checked cause when i connect it it flashes
    the light
    it doesnt charge it as well now

    what is wrong with it ?

    and now it doesnt even shows me the charging icon it usually does when
    i connect it to the usb
    but i dont remember ever seeing it when i connected it but when i check
    it a few hours later the battery is full

    this is very strange.......
    :(
    now i cant go to gym withput new songs in my ipodddddd ufff

    mor, Jun 4, 2006
  8. mor

    mor Guest

    i did tim
    and the things is i used it with many computers and it did work

    and i dunnow this is a new computer
    and i have no clue

    i'm sorry if i'm bothering anyone/:

    mor, Jun 4, 2006
  10. mor

    Jon Guest

    Have you checked iTunes Preferences? Please?

    Jon, Jun 4, 2006
  11. mor

    Adrian Guest

    People here will try to help but there are many facts which we need to
    know before that help can be given.

    What kind of iPod do you have? (If it's a Shuffle then the Windows/Apple
    Macintosh format issues don't apply, since they are all formatted as
    Windows devices.)

    Is your computer an Apple Macintosh or a Windows PC? Is your friend's
    computer an Apple Macintosh or a Windows PC?

    Have you had your iPod for a while and have only just started having the
    problems you describe ... or are you learning about it for the first
    time?

    Have you read the instuctions in the iPod's accompanying booklet and/or
    read iPod Help which can be accessed from within iTunes.

    I am trying to determine whether your issues are because you are not
    doing something correctly, or whether there is actually a fault with the
    iPod or with iTunes.

    Adrian, Jun 4, 2006
  12. mor

    Adrian Guest

    As stated in my previous post, you change these settings in the iTunes
    preferences when your iPod is connected. This will only work if it is
    successfully connected to acomputer with iTunes running.

    Please read my other post about you giving us some more information, so
    we can better help you.

    Adrian, Jun 4, 2006
  13. mor

    mor Guest

    i'm sorry i'm not american.....i'm an israeli girl so english isnt my
    tongue language
    i'm trying my best though...
    and its not nice to insult me........

    whatever

    anyways
    yeah my computer is windows
    and i think my friends computer is windows too
    and i read everything and i still dont see why
    now i checked and the ipod is connected
    and when i enter the preferneces it says that no ipod is connecteddd

    :(

    you guys thanks for everythinggg
    mwaaahhh
    xoxo
    your cute

    mor, Jun 5, 2006
  14. mor

    mor Guest

    tim i'm tryinggg but i dont know lot bout computers...

    for me, Mac is make up and cosmetics company....

    so,,,

    thanks anyways i really appreciate everything

    mor, Jun 5, 2006
  15. mor

    mor Guest

    its mini apple
    and yeah i have it for a long time
    its just bought a new computer
    ok ?
    and yeahh its windows

    and i read everything...

    mor, Jun 5, 2006
  16. mor

    Jon Guest

    Troll? Yep. Plonk.

    Jon, Jun 5, 2006
  17. mor

    Jon Guest

    And Plonk....

    Jon, Jun 5, 2006
  18. mor

    Jon Guest

    And Plonk.

    Jon, Jun 5, 2006
  19. mor

    Adrian Guest

    Have you noticed the title of this newsgroup?

    If you are an experienced iPod user then it would appear that simple
    explanations are not what you require. It is more likely that you need
    some Windows troubleshooting. Our "cosmetics company" Macs tend not to
    have these problems.

    Maybe it's that touch of blusher that that makes my Mac so reliable.

    Adrian, Jun 5, 2006
  20. mor

    mor Guest

    Adrian כתב: