    Geforce256-DDR,

    Thanks in advance, , ,

    Wayne ][

    Wayne Youngman, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Wayne Youngman

    Strontium Guest

    Guess that depends how much money you have to spend...

    -

    Strontium, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Wayne Youngman

    BigJIm Guest

    it also depends on what cpu you are running

    BigJIm, Jul 12, 2003
  4. Wayne Youngman

    stanmc Guest

    I just ran the 3DMark2001SE (330) on my Asus 9520 Video Suite card in an
    Asus A7N8X Dlx (rev 2.0) Barton 2500 over clocked to 2.08GHz and got the
    following scores:

    with antialiasing set at 2 samples 5444 and w/o antialiasing at 7994.

    Soon as I get time to download the 177MB file for the current version of
    3dMark (330) I'm going to run that. I have no idea how these scores
    compare to other Nvidia cards, but I'm told that the 9520 is slow.

    stanmc, Jul 16, 2003