    wife free perfume and pocketbook which cost 475 dollars. He was really a
    really nice person.

    Will

    Willard, Sep 6, 2007

  2. Willard

    Warren Oates Guest

    Gee, Willard, I don't believe a word of that.

    Warren Oates, Sep 6, 2007

  3. Willard

    zara Guest

    I see you've never been to the Gardens Mall. Why not? To expensive? Those
    stores are not 600 feet apart, you can see one from the other. Try to figure
    out with your little pea brain how all those 20 ft wide stores add up. God,
    you're such a dumb ****. I think I have your phone number, it must be the
    local one that called - all the BS about not knowing where the store was
    tipped me off.

    zara, Sep 6, 2007
  4. Willard

    RubyTuesday Guest

    Hey, someone. He did say he owned the store, correct?

    Ruby

    RubyTuesday, Sep 6, 2007
  5. Willard

    zara Guest

    Yeah, you're the one. Someday I'll send you a gift. You're gonna hate it.
    But you can collect tomorrow if you have the balls to show up. I'll be
    there at eleven for about an hour. Then it's off to an expensive lunch.
    But I can bet that a loser like you, will stay far, far away.

    zara, Sep 6, 2007
  6. Willard

    zara Guest

    The girls are hot to meet the scumbag who mouthed off to them. After they
    spit in your face, they're going to kick your ass. I will, enjoy my lunch.

    zara, Sep 6, 2007
  7. 11:00 at Zara's in the Gardens. It's a date, crack ho.[/QUOTE]

    You realize that we all expect a minute-by-minute after-action report,
    don't you?

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 6, 2007
  8. Willard

    zara Guest

    ..

    Try Subway or Chick-Fil-A ,they're right there. Your pocketbook might be
    able to swing that. Me, I'm going to the Palm Beach Grill. To celebrate,
    I'm going to get the best bottle of wine they have. I hear that the soft
    drinks at Subway are "exceptional.

    It was you. We both know it.

    Don't like surprises? Just tell the girl who you are. She'll take care of
    you. See you tomorrow - try not to be late. But, better late than never.

    zara, Sep 7, 2007
  9. Willard

    RubyTuesday Guest

    That s/he did. I suspect that s/he was high on crack at the time.[/QUOTE]

    The reason I ask, Zara in Gardens Mall is owned by Zara USA Inc, which
    is owned by Zara from Spain, which is part of the Inditex group. Can't
    find anywhere that it's a franchise or some such.

    Ruby

    RubyTuesday, Sep 7, 2007
  10. No, you don't wonder at all. Nor do any of us, for that matter.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 7, 2007
  11. Willard

    zara Guest

    Oh!. Just so we're on the same page, my gift will not be a "Gift
    Certificate" of any denomination, or any type of discount, nor will it
    include any goods or services.

    zara, Sep 7, 2007
  12. Willard

    The New Guy Guest

    You know.......a video of your conversation with Zara posted to
    Youtube would be priceless. :) I'm sure you could hide a camera
    somewhere. They're so small these days. Even a digital camera in
    movie mode would be great. Beggars can't be choosers.

    The New Guy, Sep 7, 2007
  13. Well, considering that Zara won't be there, that won't be possible.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 7, 2007
  14. Willard

    Tim Murray Guest

    So zara, how long does it take you to log off one service and into another
    with Outlook Express? Odd that both you and Willard have the exact same
    version of OE.

    Tim Murray, Sep 8, 2007
  15. Willard

    zara Guest

    Yeah - we're the only two people in the universe.
    Don't you want your free "gift" also?
    BTW; maybe I was in the office watching Bozo on the monitor. Which do you
    like better?
    Entertaining, watching him chase his tail.

    BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA.

    zara, Sep 8, 2007
  16. Nah, you're simply a liar. Not an honest cell in your body.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 8, 2007
  17. Sheesh! Is this an AOL chat room?

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 8, 2007
  18. Willard

    zara Guest

    Me?? Lie?? JJ is the liar - He could have joined me at the Palm Beach
    Grill - oh right - it was "far" - 15 minutes by car.
    BTW: when are you going to be in FL? We can meet and you will see how I
    really am, and visa versa. I'll really buy the lunch. The NG's are not
    the real world . Well - only to Bozos like JR & JJ.

    zara, Sep 8, 2007
  19. Willard

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    JJ did note a mall security-ish person there in his first run
    through...

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 8, 2007
  20. Willard

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    Hasn't done me much good. First of all, he keeps morphing, I just put
    him in the KF *AGAIN* today. I think I have 8 different permutations of
    the dude in there now. The other problem, is you lose HIM, but not the
    86 people who are responding. All though I guess a judicious use of
    killing on subject line(s) would take care of that..

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 8, 2007