    ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
    Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
    http://www.rspearson.com

    paramindsoftware, Jul 1, 2006

  2. What do you mean by recording from an internal source using the line-in or
    mic? Line in and mic are both for recording from external sources, i.e. line
    level input from A/V equipment or a microphone.

    If you want to record from an internal source ( i.e. what you hear ) you
    need to set the recording source to be "What you hear."

    Sharanga Dayananda, Jul 2, 2006