I think this one is great

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Bulent, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Bulent

    Bulent Guest

    Hello Sarah,

    I am Japanese, currently using the English ver. of
    Toshiba Portage (tablet pc). I have got this laptop
    at about the half of its original price here in Japan.
    (It was once used in some company, that's why...)

    Anyway, what I like about this laptop is that you can
    use both CF-cards and SD-cards. I think these slots will
    be useful if you use any of digital cameras around.
    Another recommendation is that this is wireless access
    enabled. You don't have to purchase any other equipment
    for having wireless access for the Internet, so I think
    this is GOOD.

    Oh well, one disadvantage of this laptop is that it might
    be hard for you to keep watching the screen. It is kinda
    dark compare to other laptops because of the special
    screen
    for using the tablet pen. If you don't care this, then
    you gotta buy this thing!! Good Luck!

    Bulent, Aug 25, 2003