    thanks all.
    --
    abd.tewa

    tewa, Jan 16, 2009

  2. tewa

    Sven Guest

    I'd see if one of the restore points takes you back to normalcy. Beyond that
    I'd just try going to Dell and snagging some drivers for what isn't working.
    I don't see why tablet stuff should mess with anything though. In Vista,
    tablet functionality is inherent, depending on hardware found. It certainly
    shouldn't kill normal features. Touch pad and all tablet features work fine
    together on my HP tablet.

    Sven, Jan 16, 2009

  3. tewa

    andypat Guest

    andypat, Jan 17, 2009
  4. tewa

    andypat Guest

    hi ive got the same problem have had to use an external mouse to use my laptop

    andypat, Jan 17, 2009
  5. tewa

    Sinner Guest

    "diane whatever" <> wrote in message
    > "andypat" <> wrote in message
    >> hi ive got the same problem have had to use an external mouse to use my
    >> laptop
    >>
    >> "tewa" wrote:
    >>
    >>> hi all .
    >>> my question may be strange for all of you , but no more if i tell you
    >>> that i
    >>> don`t even have a tablet pc. i just (don`t know how)installed drivers
    >>> for
    >>> tablet pc on my dell laptop with vista home edition. and i can`t access
    >>> my
    >>> laptop any more otherwise than through the keybord. my question is : is
    >>> there
    >>> any way to remove this drivers and guet my mouse (touch pad ) back.
    >>> (other
    >>> way than recovery)?
    >>> thanks all.
    >>> --
    >>> abd.tewa

    > Just a thought. There were some warez posted several years ago in one of
    > the binaries news groups of XP and there was 2 serial numbers. One
    > unlocked Tablet in XP. If that is what anyone was using to install XP -
    > maybe reinstalling XP with a legit XP serial number would fit the problem.

    He's got Vista Home. He's probably better off doing the recovery routing
    that came with his machine.

    Sinner, Jan 25, 2009
  6. tewa

    Sinner Guest

    "Sinner" <> wrote in message

    > "diane whatever" <> wrote in message
    >> "andypat" <> wrote in message
    >>> hi ive got the same problem have had to use an external mouse to use my
    >>> laptop

    >> Just a thought. There were some warez posted several years ago in one of
    >> the binaries news groups of XP and there was 2 serial numbers. One
    >> unlocked Tablet in XP. If that is what anyone was using to install XP -
    >> maybe reinstalling XP with a legit XP serial number would fit the
    >> problem.

    > He's got Vista Home. He's probably better off doing the recovery routing
    > that came with his machine.

    OOPS! "Routing" should read, "routine".

    Sinner, Jan 25, 2009