    Likes Received:
    0
    I want complete silent pc. I achieved but motherboard has a working sound. İs it normal? I want motherboard as dead silent like an ssd.BUt my msi z77a-g43 has some working sound ( So little that it cant be audible if you dont pay attention) however I want it to be dead silent like ssds. is it possible? or do are there any no sound making boards? is it normal to have some sound?

    kersoz2003, Jul 1, 2012

  2. kersoz2003

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2006
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    1
    There shouldn't really me much of a sound coming from a motherboar - other than perhaps a POST beep (from the onboard speaker) and then perhaps chipset fans.

    I had a look at your motherboard (here) and it looks like there is only passive chipset cooling, so it shouldn't make a noise. Are you sure it's the motherboard making the sound and not the CPU cooler?

    Ian, Jul 6, 2012