    I said nobody is required to logon. I was right when I said you would never
    admit. I was right when I said you would never apologize for being rude...

    ....and you were wrong.

    Wayne, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Wayne

    Ben Pope Guest

    Even if this were true:

    You're off topic

    Nobody cares.

    If you would like, I could print off a certificate confirming how brilliant
    you are and how you were were right, and Tim was wrong. And then I could
    sign it with a *gold* pen. Would you like that?

    However, I seem to think that you were both right, but that you have a
    different definition of the word "use".

    Your definition is probably similar to mine - you can "use" a computer
    without touching the keyboard or mouse plugged into it, or even without
    looking at the screen attached to it - or without even being in the same
    country as the machine. If you could not then the internet would not be.

    Tims definition of "use" is interacting with the computer in front of which
    he is seated.

    So you were both right. Yet again this misunderstaning comes down to one
    thing - a disagreement not on the answer to what you are talking about, but
    the definition of what you are talking about.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Thanks Ben. Yes, I would appreciate a gold pen certificate.

    Will its words be as rude as Tim's?

    Wayne, Sep 10, 2003
  5. Wayne

    Bugman Guest

    Then we fell in love and lived happily everafter.

    Bugman, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Wayne

    Ben Pope Guest

    Probably.

    Whats your address. I'll sort it out now.

    Will you learn how to post properly though?

    I'll do you a second certificate when you manage that.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 10, 2003
  7. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    HA HAAA!

    Frankly, I've always been against gay marriage. But Hey! If that'll make
    him quit talking to me....

    Then we fell in love and lived happily everafter.

    Wayne, Sep 10, 2003
  8. Wayne

    Ben Pope Guest

    And there was I thinking that _you_ were encouraging _him_ by posting this
    message. C'mon admit it, you're flirting with him aren't you?

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 10, 2003
  9. Wayne

    Sparky Guest

    And we care. No, really.. we care.

    Sparky, Sep 10, 2003
  10. Wayne

    Weaver Guest

    No one mention walking in the pale moonlight. The three of you
    ought to get together

    <pause>

    Me too :)

    Weaver, Sep 10, 2003
  11. Wayne

    Ben Pope Guest

    Ahh c'mon, lets all have a big orgy and settle our differences.

    Who else is coming?

    :p

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 10, 2003
  12. Wayne

    Tim Miser Guest

    Before this subject goes any further to the bad (and the gay), I would like
    to take a moment in this thread to point out that the "Tim" in the header is
    not yours truly.

    (I'm as straight as a lightning bolt!)

    -Tim

    Tim Miser, Sep 11, 2003
  13. Wayne

    Ben Pope Guest

    Bit too defensive for my liking...

    We've got ourselves a closet one!

    Just joking... It has got a bit silly :)

    (especially since this is being recorded for all eternity)

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 11, 2003
  14. Wayne

    Dave Guest

    AAUGH! And I thought MY puns were atrocious!

    Ick! Culture shock! RUN AWAY!!! Tolerance is one thing, but hey, out of
    sight, out of mind! C'mon fellas, why don't you just get a motel room,
    invite RuPaul, Boy George (who apparently needed to remind himself of which
    bathroom to use, his gender, or was it preference?) Richard Simmons and
    Father Porter while yer at it, just DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT, FFS! ;-/
    Blech! Too much ghey-ity for this prolly-in-the-minority-these-days hetero
    bloke...is it ok if I bring my inflatable sheep so I'll have something to
    do? I call her "Love Ewe"...an' no poaching off my industrial size K-Y tube,
    dammit, git yer own toothpaste!

    Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

    Dave, Sep 11, 2003
  15. Wayne

    Dave Guest

    I guess this means you'll do anything at random and never hit the same thing
    twice? Ah, well, I guess I'd better go put the concertina wire back around
    the sheep pen an' swab out the ol' Remington...took weeks for that bald
    stripe on their backs to grow in the last time you weren't here...you leave
    Dolly alone, you big meanie, or your potential WILL be high between you and
    the ground ;-)

    Pity you don't hit the same thing twice, next time around you could bring
    back the milking stool and the cattle prod...

    There, subject got worse...

    Dave, Sep 11, 2003