I will buy your unused Microsoft and Adobe OEM software.

Discussion in 'Dell' started by none, Jul 19, 2008.

  1. none

    none Guest

    I will buy your unused Microsoft and Adobe OEM software.

    I am interested in the following titles:

    MS Office 2007 Pro, SBE, and Ultimate - OEM and Retail
    MS Office 2003 Basic, SBE (Small Business Edition), and Pro - OEM and
    Retail
    MS Office XP Pro and Small Business - OEM
    Adobe Acrobat Standard and Pro Version 7 and 8 - OEM and Retail.

    I am also interested in other titles, both retail box and OEM.

    Branded units with Dell, IBM, Fujitsu, Toshiba, HP, and Lenovo logo
    are OK.

    I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,
    3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
    Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
    Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
    Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email with
    any of the above that you wish to sell.

    LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
    NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
    ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
    Email

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

    I NEED TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY OF DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS

    I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS which
    includes the manual, Restore CD sealed.

    I will buy them in the 100's or 1,000's..
    Email with anything you have forsale..
    WS-x4516
    WS-X6148-GE-TX
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-X6416-GBIC
    WS-X6316-GE-TX
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    PA-2T3
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-E3
    PA-GE
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
    WS-X4516
    WS-SUP710
    NE-4T
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
    I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
    Phones in Grade A Condition

    Email me if you have these..

    Nortel
    WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
    NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

    We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
    used, refurbs or new.

    NTLX86AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTBW70BA

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

    I BUY PHONES & PHONE SYSTEMS. I currently have a large network of
    buyers for used and new lines of this equipment. Can you please email
    me back your what you are selling. Please include all needed
    information like type, maker, # of phones, model #'s, colors or the
    phones, condtion etc. etc. and your asking price.

    More than likely I will have a buyer for you within 1 - 3 days.. I am
    also buying the below. If you can help me out with anything below I
    would appreciate it. Please email me at with
    the above or anything you have below..

    WE BUY HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell Smart Distributed System PC
    Interface

    We are looking to buy quite a few HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell
    Smart Distributed System PC Interface Email if
    you have these to sell.

    WTB: NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    I am looking to buy some NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    If you have these to sell me email me at

    WTB: electronic test equipment. I am looking to purchase late model
    Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu, LeCroy, Advantest, etc. - many
    others..

    I am looking to purchase excess, surplus or off-lease electronic test
    equipment. Specifically late model Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu,
    LeCroy, Advantest, etc.

    Email with what you have to sell.

    -----

    none, Jul 19, 2008