    experience instead. I will appreciate the help.

    Thanks in advanced for any help,

    Michael

    mInfo, Feb 22, 2007

  2. mInfo

    Paul Burke Guest

    There are a few application notes 9with code) on the TI website:

    http://tinyurl.com/2k5fxu
    http://tinyurl.com/2tx7r7
    http://tinyurl.com/2lg7bf

    which should get you started.

    Paul Burke

    Paul Burke, Feb 22, 2007

  3. mInfo

    Jsatish Guest

    Are you looking out for this activity to be outsourced. or are you
    open to contract programmers

    regards
    Janaki.

    Jsatish, Feb 26, 2007
  4. mInfo

    mInfo Guest

    Janaki,

    Yes, I am obviously looking for outsourcing. And my last message was
    asking for help in this field. I am not able to accomplish this goal
    by myself as I do not have previous experience with MSP430F2013. The
    code is very simple but requires the coder with I2C interface
    experience.

    And you are absolutely right; working directly with contract
    programmer is better choice for me instead of dealing with middle man
    (or many of them) The code is so simple that doesn't need dozen
    programmers to be involved with. :)

    Michael

    mInfo, Feb 26, 2007
  5. mInfo

    CBFalconer Guest

    Please don't top-post. I fixed this one. Your answer belongs
    after, or intermixed with, the material which you quote, after
    snipping anything irrelevant. See the following links:

    --
    Some informative links:

    CBFalconer, Feb 26, 2007