    Anybody knows if that is a good price, or can I find something cheaper than
    that.
    TIA

    Peter M., Jul 9, 2003

  2. Peter M.

    card240 Guest

    card240, Jul 9, 2003

  3. It's actually a very competitive price for a lithium ion battery.[/QUOTE]

    And it's also _original_ battery from the manufacturer of the laptop...
    It's always better to buy original products, you can be sure that they
    work smoothly. There is no real guarantee on cheap no-name products that
    they will work as nicely. Be carefull where you save few bucks, it might
    not be worth it.

    Sami S. Sihvonen, Jul 10, 2003