    Any help

    Thanks

    VJ

    vjeko, Jun 11, 2006

  2. vjeko

    Viking Guest

    I had the same problem with an Asus P5LD2 motherboard. This is what
    did to make it work

    Download the latest driver directly from the ITE websit
    http://www.ite.com.tw/product_info/file/pc/8211Drv_095003-01.zi

    Extract the files form the XP folder to a floppy dis

    Insert this floppy disk and click "Load Driver" when Vist
    asks where to install the O

    Viking, Jun 16, 2006

  3. vjeko

    vjeko Guest

    Thanks Viking
    Sorry to respond late. I almost gave up on this group. It is very slow.
    I may try what you did and will let you know about the outcome.

    Regards
    VJ

    vjeko, Jun 21, 2006