    They expect the two manufacturing technologies together to give them a
    65% improvement in performance.

    Yousuf Khan

    Yousuf Khan, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Yousuf Khan

    ray hartman Guest

    YK:

    Stretched? Strained? Enough already, YK. We've been there - we've done
    that. S*O*I* in fact! Tech razz ranks right-up-there to flakking
    burgers at Wendys. Surf's up. What gent wouldn't prefer leisurely
    chatting with some smooth_talking brunette hottie behind the bank teller
    window, than pushing a faster ATM button?

    Yawn. Where's my 6502 when I really need it?

    ray hartman

    ray hartman, Sep 22, 2003