IBM NetVista 8363-WXX: Disable Password for Terminal Properties ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Markus Etzel, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Markus Etzel

    Markus Etzel Guest

    Hi have buyed a IBM NetVista Thin-Client at eBay.
    The Modell is: 8363-WXX (N2200W).

    No i´m try to configure the Terminal Client. But in the
    Terminal-Client there´s a password for the Properties-Tab. So i can´t
    change Terminal-Connections or any other things.

    Have anyone an idea how i can deactivate the password ? I have also
    try to reset the terminal to firm-settings, with no success. I can
    changed the network-properties without problems, but the other things
    are safed by the password.

    please help..

    thanks a lot..

    Markus Etzel