IBM T40 and ultrabay numeric keypad

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by Ian Jones, Oct 9, 2003.

  1. Ian Jones

    Ian Jones Guest

    Ian Jones, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Ian Jones

    Chip Orange Guest

    I'm curious if you ever tried this? I'm using this keypad on an A31, and I
    do think it would work in a T series as well, but I've had *3* of them fail
    on me so far!!! :( The last one out of waranty of course!!! :(

    They seem to be very poorly designed and/or extremely fragile, but they
    always fail in the same way; a corner developes a slight crack, then, they
    begin not to make good contact with the cradle.

    Please let me know what you found.

    Chip

    Chip Orange, May 1, 2004