    memory in the Thinkpad T40s.

    Thanks.

    Tom

    Tom Foran, Aug 13, 2003

  2. I added 256 megs from PNY for $29 (after a rebate) and have had absolutely
    no trouble whatsoever to this point.

    David Richman, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Tom Foran

    Michael Guest

    I am also thinking of upgrading my T40 memory with a 3rd party ram.

    I know the thinkpad has 512mb in the standard slot and is classed as
    CL2.5.
    Can I just add a cheaper 3rd party into the additional slot of another
    512mb which is just CL2.0?

    Thanks

    Mike

    Michael, Aug 15, 2003