  1. japedtdi

    japedtdi Guest

    any known issues with this automatic update program? any suggestions?

    japedtdi, Jan 4, 2008

  2. It takes forever and a day to get anything of any substantial size. That's
    the big problem I've had with it. Otherwise, it seems to work okay.

    Tom Rutherford, Jan 6, 2008

  3. japedtdi

    Larry Guest

    As of last week the version was up to 3.13.

    -Larry

    Larry, Mar 13, 2008
  4. Is it any faster or cleaner? I've been trying to install several optional
    updates off and on for months, and under a couple of previous versions,
    they'd get to a certain point, and just hang. Or, they'd bounce between 98%
    and 99% complete for literally hours. Frustrates the tar outta me.

    Tom Rutherford, Mar 15, 2008
  5. japedtdi

    Larry Guest

    Who's to say. It worked when I ran it :)

    It's never been a particularly speedy app, but I think that's because of
    their slow servers more than anything else.

    -Larry

    Larry, Mar 17, 2008
  6. Nah. The slowness of the servers is one thing. Once the package is
    downloaded, that shouldn't have anything to do with it. It's just sluggish
    code.

    Tom Rutherford, Mar 18, 2008