    I hope s.o. can help me.
    Thanks a lot,

    Holger

    Holger Leicht, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Holger Leicht

    John Navas Guest

    Re: T42p keyboard and mouse gone....

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 00:24:41 +0200, "Holger Leicht"
    <> wrote in <>:

    >today after the installation of a VPN programm my keyboard and Touchpad
    >aren´t working anymore.
    >Is there anybody who knows this problem?
    >I think it is no hardware problem, because some Fn+... keys are o.k.
    >With an external mouse (only USB) I can work. :-(

    Have you tried uninstalling the mystery VPN program? What happens?

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http:/navasgroup.com>

    John Navas, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Re: T42p keyboard and mouse gone....

    That didn´t help :-(

    Holger Leicht, Apr 13, 2007
  4. Holger Leicht

    Phil Sherman Guest

    Re: T42p keyboard and mouse gone....

    Did you attempt to use the BIOS/Recovery routines to run a keyboard test?

    Phil Sherman

    Phil Sherman, Apr 13, 2007
  5. Holger Leicht

    John Navas Guest

    Re: T42p keyboard and mouse gone....

    Any problems in Device Manager?
    Have you tried using System Restore to roll back
    to a Restore point prior to installing the VPN?
    How about Lenovo's PC Doctor diagnostics?

    John Navas, Apr 13, 2007