IBM T43 1871WKL

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by Mike Y, Dec 26, 2008.

  1. Mike Y

    Mike Y Guest

    T43 1871WKL

    I received a refurb T43 as a gift to replace my aging T23.

    Nice machine, but every boot it displays a message that the hard disk isn't
    the
    right one. Any ideas on how to get rid of the message?

    Also, what I go to the factory web site, it identifies the machine as T43
    1871WKL, but then comes back and says it doesn't know anything about
    a WKL option. Any ideas there?

    It's a nice machine though, and blows away my old T23!

    Even better, it APPEARS that at least some of my T23 options will work on
    it. Obviously the batteries are different, but it appears my DC charger
    that
    works in the car or in an airline seat will work.

    I don't think my dock will work though, as I have the 02K8668 dock.

    Mike

    Mike Y, Dec 26, 2008