    Are there already any experiences with the T43p ?
    What about the end-user/market price?

    Greetings, Dirk

    Dirk Haar, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Dirk Haar

    eM eL Guest

    T43p..?
    Which exact model do you have? AFAIK T43p is not yet available...

    eM eL, Apr 22, 2005

  3. only a few T43p's have shipped so far..
    i know of no 15 inch display models that have shipped..
    i tested a 14 inch T43p last evening (for stuck on pixels) and it
    seemed to be faster than my personal T42p..

    PC Mag just tested a mid range T43 and liked it very much..

    Happy trails,
    Bill Morrow
    www.thinkpads.com

    thinkpads-com, Apr 23, 2005
  4. Dirk Haar

    eM eL Guest

    What was the exact model number of that T43p you had tested and what country you are
    from?
    AFAIK there aren't and will not be any 14 inch "p" models available in the US - only
    15" FlexView displays at 1600x1200.
    I'm on the market for a new TP and am very curious how does that Sonoma thing in T43p
    stack up in real life against T42p.
    That and 5 dollars will buy you a small latte at Starbucks :)))

    eM eL, Apr 23, 2005
  5. I ordered a T43p (UC3H2NO) in late february and it should ship the 9. may.
    The price seems to be around 35.000 NOK plus tax.
    --
    Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards ((
    Torkild Ulvøy Resheim, Senior Systemutvikler / Software Engineer ))

    Torkild Ulvøy Resheim, Apr 25, 2005
  6. Dirk Haar

    Jerry C. Guest

    I've been following the IBM website daily for the last two months,
    waiting for the new models, including T43p, with the dedicated video
    memory. I've seen T43 models with 14" displays only and 64mb ATI cards
    but not 128 mb cards. They were NOT called T43p but T43. I called up
    IBM sales at the end of March and the one salesperson I spoke to said
    that he heard (unofficially) that the dedicated video ram models would
    be released mid-April.

    That's all I know. I hope that helps.

    Jerry C.

    Jerry C., Apr 27, 2005
  7. Hmm... The Norwegian IBM site has been listing the T43p's for months,
    however I've been relying on info from some internal documents provided by
    IBM. When I talked with them at the time they said the same as your
    salesperson.

    Just 10 days to go :)).

    Torkild Ulvøy Resheim, Apr 29, 2005