IBM T60 making Access Connections work for 3945abg wireless in Windows 2003

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by n0sferatu, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. n0sferatu

    n0sferatu Guest

    Not sure others have had this problem but I'll post a solution in case
    you have:

    On a T60 with the Intel 3945 card, if you have Windows 2003, Access
    Connections won't be able to recognize the card.

    I found the reason for this in this article:

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-64439

    I followed the suggestion of copying libeay32.dll into
    C:\windows\system32 and rebooted, and voila! Access Connections was
    able to recognize the card, switch profiles, switch the mode fron on to
    off, etc.

    Hope this helps someone :)

    HH

    n0sferatu, Jul 25, 2006